Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the one where i'm in love.

Y'all.

I'm in love.


That little girl is the sweetest thing.


After squalling during the first night of VBS' opening ceremonies, she sat there and behaved like she should tonight. She made a wall-hanger. I think that's quite obvious from the picture above. It's ultra-fabulous.


Her and Aunt Sarah worked on some memory verses today and she said 5 tonight! On the 5-minute car ride home she taught me Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth." As we were leaving she told Bro. Tracy, "I had a good time tonight! See ya tomorrow!" He laughed.


And I fell even more in love with her than I already am.

Do you have nieces that you absolutely adore? Tell me about them in the comments.

Everyone have a happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails