Monday, October 11, 2010

fool me once. shame on you. fool me twice...

This is going to be short. And I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. I was putting clothes in the dryer to dewrinkle before work this morning and I look out my kitchen windows that had the blinds open. I see some white paper on the bushes on the side of the house.

I thought that was quite strange.

SO...I walk to the front door.
Open it.
And immediately burst into laughter.


Some of the kids were out of school today for Columbus Day and they took their Sunday night of freedom as an opportunity to stay out late and roll my yard. I did not hear a single bit of it. Which is kind of funny considering I woke up Saturday night thinking someone was breaking into my house.

At least two high school junior girls (that I absolutely love) were responsible for this. And I'm sure others that I don't know about yet.

I'm beginning to think I should stop laughing about it and get on to them so that it won't happen again. Because...two weekends in a row?

Really?

Thoughts?

Ideas for revenge?
(because I am NOT a prankster).

3 comments:

  1. WOW! they had a ball I can see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! They got you good girl!! :) So funny.

    ...and yes, two weekends in a row? It is about to quit being funny soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Awesome, haha!

    I wish I could contribute some ideas, but all the pranks I've done are computer related.

    - I've gift wrapped someone's computer
    - Switched the left and right mouse button settings
    - Switched the comma and period keys (it was a PC keyboard)
    - I've taken a screenshot of my coworker's desktop, then set it as his desktop background and hid all the icons and the dock. So he thought what he was seeing was his actual desktop, and he couldn't figure out why all the clicking he was doing wasn't working :)

    I know, I'm such a geek! haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails