Tuesday, November 16, 2010

things you must read...

I've got words for you, but they aren't mine.

Here's a list of some posts that were in my Reader today that you absolutely have to read.

Read them. Be changed. Live better because of it.

1) Toya's post on pre-Thanksgiving chaos.

2) Annie's post talking about her book coming out next month!!!
P.S. As I commented, I'm neither a teenage girl nor a college student but I'm totes getting it.

3) Sarah's post on sharing your story. Be brave. Stop hiding behind a computer screen. (I say that in a nice way).

4) Ann's post on being an Upside Down Kingdom Blogger. Read. It. So convicting. And that woman has to write the most beautiful words I've seen in a long time.

5) Wendy's post on walking through the desert and finding God had been there all along.

Enjoy these awesome posts. I know I did.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. Glad you were blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! i'm honored you chose my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah! Thanks girl!! Now, I've got to go read these other ones you think are awesome! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gift to stand beside you in worship together. You are a gift to this world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so fun to meet you in person this weekend -- I loved getting to know you better! Hope your travels were home were peaceful and safe.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails