Saturday, December 3, 2011

well...

You've heard of No Shave November right? It's when guys grow out their beards and don't shave for the month of November. It's a cultural phenomenon. I don't know where it started.

Along those same lines, I think the blog {inadvertently} participated in No Blog November.

I had lots of stuff going on in my mind. And in my life. I mean, not like, life-changing things. I was just busy. And sick. And tired. And evidently couldn't find it in myself to peck out a post. Sad. 

If you were wondering about my test. I delayed it. 'Twas no way I would have been ready. New test date is January 14th. Which, is actually sister's birthday. So...I'm giving myself a present of taking a two hour test that kind of determines if I'll be able to teach the rest of my life. Or something.

No biggie.

;) 

The nieces came for Thanksgiving. And I know I've said it before, but I seriously.  SERIOUSLY. HAVE THE CUTEST NIECES EVER. Proof below.

And before I inundate you with pictures, can I just say Instagram has to be one of the best things ever invented. Ever. 

Just a reminder, Anna Woods is the oldest, she'll be 6 in a month. And is in kindergarten. And can READ! Little girl read me a story about a pumpkin and I was just like..."Can you stop growing up? PLEASE?" Also...we decided after seeing one of these pictures that she's basically The Godfather. Except, the playground kind. Or the kindergarten kind. She cracks me up.

Little brown-haired chick is Hadley. She's 3 1/2...there are three pictures of her on the couch that I feel should be in like a baby GQ magazine or something. And what's funny is Mary Neal took those pictures. Ha.

Smaller blonde-haired chica is Mary Neal. And she's actually almost a whole month younger than Hadley, even though she's a head taller.

I loved getting to play with each of them separately for a tiny bit. They are all so completely different. And I'm pretty sure they're going to be the best freakin' friends for their entire life. And that makes my heart so abundantly happy. You have no idea. So without further delay. Proof they're the cutest.


















Happy December!

IT'S MY FAVORITE MONTH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails