Friday, July 8, 2011

i'm having intermediate school flashbacks

Y'all.

I'm going to the BEACH!!!!!!!

For a whole week!!!!!!

I have never been to the beach.

Apart from 2 hours spent at Pensacola Beach when I was 16 years old. But...that's not really what I consider going to the beach. 

Anyway, I'm tagging along with the parents, and the kids I keep to help keep an eye on them and all that jazz and I really, am just so beyond thrilled that there is no possible way I could communicate it to you. 

I feel like I'm a character in this...


Please tell me you remember that? 
Oh goodness. We leave in 2 weeks and I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! 

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

And I also feel like Jessie Spano wth all this I'M SO EXCITED business.


Now you understand why I feel like I'm in intermediate school.

:) 

Y'all have a super weekend!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails