Sunday, February 7, 2010

i promise i'm alive.

There will be pictures of the nieces' visit soon...I promise. My life has been crazy busy the past two weeks and I can't really say with what. I hate that...when I've been ridiculously busy but yet, after two weeks I can't remember what any of it really was. Ya know?

So...maybe this week I'll get pictures up of AW's and MN's visit and all will be well with the world again. Also, if you're reading this and you don't know me in real life then I'd appreciate you praying for my little sister, Sarah, who is gone to the Philippines right now for a women's ministry conference with a group of women from her church up where she goes to school in Arkansas. She'll be back in about a week and a half and then she'll be heading back over there FOR GOOD closer to August. Ugh...while you're praying you can pray for me too because I'm pretty sure that I will need it. I do NOT do well with being continents away from my sister even if she's doing God's work. I know it's a trust issue so just pray that I'll trust Him for her. If that makes sense.

Lastly, I have no idea why, but all morning I've had this song stuck in my head. Well, really since we left church. I don't know why. I hate when I can't figure out why I have a song stuck in my head.

Mama made chicken and dumplings for lunch so I'm about to go enjoy those, or try to, because I don't like them. But I'll eat them. Which makes me think, JUST yesterday, I was eating lunch with a group of girls (ladies?) that I love love love and we were talking about chicken and dumplings and how they all love them, but I however, don't. I realize that's probably not that interesting...but obviously I felt like sharing.

Also, can I just say how disinterested I am in the Super Bowl? Yeah...I am. I've determined that 'who dat' has to be the most annoying phrase I think I've ever heard. I think I'll pull for the Colts if only because Peyton is their quarterback, and he's a Manning, and I like him, surprisingly more than Eli, which is kind of backwards because Eli played at Ole Miss, my alma mater...

This post has to stop because I'm pretty sure I've reached a new low in randomness.

Happy cheering folks.

2 comments:

  1. Rebekah,

    First, love your name...as you may remember it was our little baby's name. I just smiled when I saw your comment.
    Second, how precious that you took the time to stop and leave such encouraging words on my blog. That made me smile and was just what I needed at that moment (was a little gloomy this weekend). You have such a precious blog and even more precious heart=)...
    Blessings to you...
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day...I appreciate the prayers and support. My husband and I used to live in Memphis and he worked over in MS. We used to go over to Tupelo often and there is a great little restaurant there that we LOVE but the name escapes me! Tupelo is such a great little town!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails