Friday, January 22, 2010

short post about silly things...to come.

My nieces are here for a visit.



Yep. Those nieces.

My brother's daughters, Anna Woods - 4, and Mary Neal - almost 2, who, have a funny way of crawling right.

into.

your heart.

They're here while their Mama and Daddy are in Mobile, AL playing in a tennis tournament. And I know my mother is just OVER the moon with excitement that her grandbabies get to stay with her for at least, 3 whole days. :)



A-dub (what I sometimes call Anna Woods) told me last night that she was going to 'make' me something with Hadley's play kitchen. So...she made me Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the stove. While 'making' the cereal, which involved 'heating' a plate on the stove and then pouring the contents in a bowl, she said "I've never had Cinnamon Toast Crunch before, but I've heard it's really yum." Hysterical!



She also told us that she has to wake up in the mornings to eat because she's "HONGRY!" Yes...hon-gry. Which, I equate to being really hungry. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot that the cereal-making above, was done in pajamas and plastic dress-up heels that made her look ADORABLE. Even more so than she already is. She also sat down across from me in a little red plastic chair (you know what I'm talking about, those kind at every church and nursey and daycare the world over) and crossed her legs like she was a little lady. I guess it was hysterical to me because she had those heels on.



Meanwhile, Mary Neal is just hanging out in the background. She's a girl of few words (probably because she can't get any in edgewise with AW around).



She does like to put people's shoes back on them, as she tried to do with me. We'll see if I can get her to talk a little bit over the next few days.



And just so Hadley won't feel left out, I included this picture of her and MN (who is evidently breaking it down). I don't love Hadley less, but I do get to see her almost every day. So...as a disclaimer, Hadley is just as cute as the other nieces, I just get to hear it all the time with her (She's started saying 'Hey baby' recently and it cracks me up.). Oh, and I'll also point out that Mary Neal (on the right in the picture) is a month YOUNGER than Hadley.

I'll also point out that all three of my nieces have double-names (Anna Woods, Mary Neal, Hadley Grace). So, it's a DN party.

I'll stop pointing things out now.

This post was just to whet your appetite of the funny (and silly) things and cute pictures I'll have to post about next week. Aren't you looking forward to it? I mean...really, who doesn't love a post about cute kids and crazy things they say? :)

Until next week!

P.S. All these pictures are from Thanksgiving 2009. All 3 of my neices are even cuter now!! :)

P.P.S. I think being an aunt is one of the greatest things on the planet. :D

1 comment:

  1. SO STINKIN PRECIOUS!!! You know I can not wait, but this post just made me all excited all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails