Saturday, October 8, 2011

i don't even know...

I woke up this morning.

I had just had a really weird dream.

I won't go into too many details, but it left me wondering...WHAT was that about?

Like...really.

I don't really believe in the interpreting dreams thing, but, it was just so bizarre.

There were 4 other people in my dream, none of which I knew, and we had taken turns praying. I was the last to pray and these were the last words I remember right before I woke up. This isn't verbatim, but, something very similar...
"God, You are faithful. You are good. You have our best interests in mind when you make us wait. You will always do what's best for us. Always. Help us to remain faithful to You and believe in Your faithfulness even when it seems we can't."
 And then I woke up.

It wasn't about a job. Or anything related to a job. But something else entirely different.

And I typed out about 50 different status updates to try and...make sense of it? I don't really recommend the trying to make sense of the world through status updates, but...sometimes it helps.

It was one of those moments where there were about a BILLION different things running through my mind. But everything I typed out made absolutely no sense. I couldn't say anything and it fully convey what was going on in my brain.  I had no words and too many words at the same time.

And then I thought of a verse -
  
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. - Romans 8:26
 I wasn't magically not thinking about what the dream meant. 

But it did make me pause and remember that God has me. He will always have me. 

Always.

And that makes everything okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails