Tuesday, January 11, 2011

i laugh {REALLY LOUD}.

For those of you who aren't from around here, (here, being Northeast Mississippi), we had ourselves a little blizzard Sunday evening/night. Blizzard being a relative term. Because, you see, there were 5 inches of snow, and to us Southerners--that's a blizzard.

I've never seen this much snow in my entire 27 years. Does that mean I've missed out? Methinks, perhaps.

I got out at 6:45 IN THE MORNING and took a bajillion pictures that are beautiful and awe-inspiring, but those will have to wait til later, because I really just want to share this video with y'all.

As an introduction, I live about 100 yards (maybe) from my church and there is a 'monstrous' hill in the back. Well, the 5 inches of snow and icy/slushy country backroads didn't stop some of us from getting together and having a GRAND OLE TIME.

I have watched this video at least 50 times (and I know I lean towards exaggeration, this, is not one of those times. For real...50 times.) And each time it still makes me smile. So...enjoy.



And, for those of you who know my dad, I OBVIOUSLY get my laugh from him.

Obviously.

I may need to tone it down a bit.

How do you feel about snow? Like it? Love it? Want some more of it?

{see what I did there? ;) }

Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. You laugh just like your daddy my thoughts when I watched this the first time and each time since which as been at least 20...but I do love your adventurous self!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great laugh. Very unique. You can hear my laugh from a smile away too. That hill looks so awesome to sled down!!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails