Thursday, January 20, 2011

some random stuff.

Y'all. I just about had a heart attack.

I wanted a new blog background and so, I did what I had always done and when I hit 'save'. Well, let's just say the ole' blog looked like a 3 year old that doesn't have good spatial reasoning skills had designed it. (I'm not entirely sure that's the word I'm looking for...can't quite figure it out). Moving on.

I went to Texas last weekend. If you follow me on Twitter, you would know this.

You would also know way too much about my musical tastes.

{Grin}

:)


Christy and me at California Pizza Kitchen. Home of the world's best salad. I love that girl!


Levi had this cool and awesome puzzle that I was just amazed by. He's grown so much!

Anyway, I fully plan on blogging about my weekend of Texas fun and seeing all my Texas peeps but soon after this post goes up my Bestie McBestfriend from college will be posting on my behalf to link up to Kelly's Korner's post about single friends. I think it's so ridiculously neat that couples have met and are engaged (y'all...they're engaged) through the post she did last year. So neat. We were talking about it a while ago and well...the pictures say it best.


SO...there ya go. I don't know what else to say. Except that it could get mighty interesting around these parts!

:)

Hope y'all have had a great week!

(and look at this...I've blogged 5 times in January! It's amazing!)

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails