Sunday, January 2, 2011

a quick little snippety snippet

First off -

Happy New Year!!

I have no idea where 2010 went. I'm 99% sure that time goes by faster the older you get. I have no actual scientific evidence to back this up, but just roll with me on this one.

I plan on being back Tuesday with a really good post. Tuesday, January 4th is a very special day to me this year. It was a beginning last year. And now it's an anniversary. SO...come back Tuesday for that. :)

I just wanted to ring in the new year with some of my favorite pictures from Christmas and New Year's Eve. Enjoy!


It snowed. In Mississippi. On Christmas. What a gift!! :)


The ENTIRE family skyped with Sister on Christmas afternoon.
Although, it was already Sunday morning her time. It was still awesome and SO good to see her face! We sang her many songs including but not limited to, "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" because...she sings that funny.

And, "Star of Bethelehem" because...

Well, it's special to us sisters. :)


Nana (my mom) singing Jingle Bells with her 3 grandgirls.


MESS.


Add Hadley and it's even more MESS! :) I absolutely love my nieces. They are one of my favorite things about my life.

NYE -

It rained.
I had straight hair (mistake).
We didn't let the rain stop us from shooting fireworks.
We're cool.


Oldest sister and me. We dominate at trivia.


I just love this shirt! And the girl wearing it! :)


After midnight we thought to get a picture with all the girls.
Two had already left...
And Carli got cut out. But, you get the idea. :)
SO blessed to call these girls my friends! :)
Oh, and that was sparkling grape juice in those glasses. :)

See y'all Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails