Friday, August 14, 2009

We're following the leader, the leader, the...

Do you remember that song from Peter Pan? Wow, I have not watched that movie in a hundred forevers. I discovered that I could have 'followers' of my blog, so, I decided to post about how you too, for only $19.95 can follow me and my ramblings! No, I'm kidding, it's not $19.95, it's free, but wouldn't that be cool if I could charge people for reading my blog? I wonder if anyone would pay. To become a follower, simply see the 'They like me...they really like me' section over in the sidebar. I'm not sure how it works but maybe you do.
I'm glad I have vacation today and can sleep in because...it's 4:15 in the morning! Also, I won't have TV for a month and a half in about 45 minutes. What ever will I do? I think I'll actually probably blog more. So...if you do become a follower, you have SO much to look forward to! ;)

That is all.

I feel like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. Simon Baker was so good-looking in that movie, even if he was evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails